Ready to join a young, dynamic rapidly growing technology transfer company?
We are looking for Grant Writers to join the team. Grant Writers or Project Managers are in charge
of drafting our client’s (SMEs) business project proposals to be submitted on the Grant Scheme
platforms we work in, such as the SME Instrument and the SBIR (Small Business Innovation
You have to possess a genuine passion for technology and business, be highly analytical and
articulate, have a strong command of English and a love for writing. You must be a team player,
well organised and also keen to take on responsibility. Key qualities include being able to
demonstrate an entrepreneurial mind-set and have a high-degree of stamina to work within an
ambitious and goal driven environment. The role will see you undertake the full responsibility of the
proposal preparation for international business and industrialization projects, from concept analysis
to business development and proposal writing.
At first, the senior management will provide all the necessary professional training on business and
innovation. To highly motivated and ambitious individuals Alien Technology Transfer can offer fast
career progression, advancing through higher level roles up to Chief Operations Officer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project proposal writing: Analyzing business plans and technical documents related to
innovative technologies and businesses to be developed within the project; identifying and
effectively describing the problems addressed by the innovation and the impact that the
innovation will have at European and global level.
- Performing technical and business feasibility assessment, identifying and describing the
business strategy of the innovative product/ service to be developed within the innovation
- Planning the product development road-map, including the industrialization activities:
preparing the related work plan, risk analysis, GANTT chart and budgeting.
- Leading the relationship with the clients and relevant stakeholders involved in the
innovative product/ service development process through meetings, call and emails.
- Master Degree in Engineering (Electronics/Mechanical/Industrial/(Bio)Medical etc),
Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Physics, Biotechnology, Material Science
- Fluent English comprehension, oral and written.
- Good writing skills
- PhD, PM certificate or MBA is a plus but not a must.
- Mid-term stay abroad among past experiences.
- Immediate availability
IDEAL SOFT SKILLS
- Problem solving attitude
- Interest for innovation, technologies, startups and entrepreneurship
- Fast learning
- Precise and accurate
- Honest and Respectful
- Excellent personal equilibrium
- Self-planning and organization
- Communication skills
- Results oriented
There are 2 training centers: in Rome, Italy and Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Spain.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com with the subject title “Project Manager + (Preferred location)”. Please note: Applications with no attached CVs or CVs written in any other language besides English will not be considered.
|Job Category||Grant Writing/Project Management|