Ready to join a young, dynamic rapidly growing technology transfer company?
We are looking for a Project Financing Consultant (PFC). The person we are looking for will be responsible for the promotion to the prospect clients of ranging services offered by the company within multiple grant schemes around the world.
As Project Financing Consultant s/he will oversee contacting prospect clients from all over the World by email, phone calls or skype calls, but also travelling to the Trade Fairs and Technological hubs, explaining the company profile and expertise and well as providing detailed descriptions of our rendered services. The Project Financing Consultant will oversee all the activities carried out or the service promotion, the preparation of commercial offers, contacts and above all, negotiations with the customer to finalize the contract signing. Since the work environment is international, the main language used in written and oral form in English, in which the candidate should prove fluency. Any other language is not critical but considered a plus.
During the first 3 months, the senior management will provide all the necessary professional training. Further career steps will successfully lead to high responsibility. Once the PFC becomes completely autonomous, s/he could be entrusted to directly take charge of administrative duties and management of different sectors within the teams, advancing through Senior PFC up to Chief Marketing Officer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project Financing Consulting: Identify clients which are eligible for the Grant Schemes we work in.
- Client Acquisition: Sign clients and become strategic partner in their seek for public fundraising.
- Key Account Management: Assess clients in order to help the process work smoothly.
- Coordination with Project Management: Perform a successful handover to the Project Managers.
- Customer Relationship Management: Act as a go-to point of contact in order to solver contingencies and striving towards excellence in service.
- Fluent English comprehension, oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree
- Optional technical knowledge is preferred in areas such as Engineering, Medical, IT, Law, Political science or Economics
- Problem solving attitude
- Fast learning
- Precise and accurate
- Honest and Respectful
- Excellent personal equilibrium
- Presentable appearance
- Availability for frequent travels
- Self-planning and organization
- Communication skills
- Results oriented
- Base salary + Productivity bonus
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Project Financing Consultant + (Preferred location)”. Please note: Applications with no attached CVs or CVs written in any other language besides English will not be considered.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing Consulting|