Ready to join a young, dynamic rapidly growing technology transfer company?
We are looking for a “Innovation Lead Generation Specialist” able to source the highest quality prospect clients for our business lines amongst the most innovative high tech high impact start-ups and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Europe and USA.
To join the team you have to possess a genuine interest for technology and business, be highly analytical and articulate, and have a strong command of English. You must be a team player, well organised and also keen to take on responsibility. Key qualities include being able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mind-set, being highly self-motivated, and have a high-degree of stamina to work within an ambitious and goal driven environment.
You will join the company as a member of the Quality Team. The role is very interdisciplinary with frequent interaction with the Sales&Marketing Department.
The role will see you undertake the responsibility of scouting potential clients, mainly by leveraging digital resources and channels (search engines, industry websites, events, social media), and of analysing various databases (implying also some software programming tasks).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Keeping continuously up to date in the technological and business field to quickly and effectively recognising business opportunities and industry/market emerging trends
- Continuously identifying top level sources of potential clients among: web platforms, online databases, events (trade fairs, conferences, pitches, start-up competitions, etc)
- Monitoring current trends in private and public innovative project financing
- Handling and analysing databases, including any applicable customised filtering option to deliver the most appropriate results
- Mantaining and enriching internal databases for prospects, clients and public grant awardees
- Automatise as much as possible the lead contact data collection
- Analysing and critically evaluating information resulted from any search related to innovative technologies and business
To highly motivated and ambitious individuals Alien Technology Transfer can offer fast career progression. Further career steps will successively lead to higher responsibility in team leadership and management.
During the first 3 months, the current Lead Generation Specialist together with the Chief Quality Officer and other senior managers in the Quality Team will provide all the necessary professional training. Guidance will be provided on the characteristics of suitable prospects. Access and training for the current scouting tools and databases will be given. Once the applicant becomes completely autonomous in sourcing prospect clients using the established media, he/she will be expected to implement new scouting approaches, including the use of new databases.
The role also requires regular reports on funding trends, requiring quantitative skills, which help define the company’s marketing plans. Although closely related to the Sales Department’s activities, the role does not require direct contact with prospect clients but does indeed require a strong generalist technical knowledge to identify promising leads.
- Master’s or PhD in Engineering (with preference on multidisciplinary degrees).
- Advanced use of Excel and aptitude to master the use of professional industry database
- Proficiency in using digital resources (search engines, social media searches) to uncover new leads
- Self-starting, inquisitive and pragmatic attitude
- Fluent English comprehension, oral and written
- Documented internet search capability and knowledge of Python programming and web scraping mechanisms are a plus.
- Multidisciplinary technical knowledge
- Problem solving attitude
- Fast learning
- Precise and accurate
- Honest and Respectful
- Excellent personal equilibrium
- Presentable appearance
- Self-planning and organized
- Communication skills
- Results oriented
- Salary + Productivity bonus (linked to the achievement of milestones related to the amount of prospect clients delivered, success rate in the internal evaluation of such prospect clients, success rate of projects funded – across the applicable business lines)
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com with the subject title “Innovation Lead Generation Specialist – Hyderabad”.
Please note: Due to the high volume of candidates we are unfortunately not able to provide individual feedback regarding the outcome of each single application.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing Consulting|