We are looking for a qualified Front-end Web Developer to join our team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital product, ensuring great user experience.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong knowledge of web development tools
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Good understanding of TDD
- Basic knowledge of Python
Why should you apply?
- High growth potential
- Fantastic locations (Las Palmas, Spain,Rome Italy)
- Great office, friendly and informal work environment
- Opportunity to build and shape a new product
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com with the subject title “Front-End Developer + (Preferred location)”. Please note: Applications with no attached CVs or CVs written in any other language besides English will not be considered.
|Job Category||Information Technology|